Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26 March 2008

You are looking at a new student of the Marriott School of Business! I found out last week that I got accepted into the Major. That means lots of school this spring and summer. I guess that will be okay by me.

There have been a bunch of new developments in my life recently. I am dating a beautiful girl now. I know, me? A girlfriend? No way, right? It's been pretty great. We've been official for almost a month now. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Kristi was actually Rachel's roommate freshman year here at BYU and so we've been acquaintances for a few years. When I came home from my mission about nine months ago I got Rachel's cell phone. Like any returned missionary would do, I quickly looked through her contact list and started calling girls. Kristi was one of them. Our friendship started to develop from there. We are just a lot alike. We are both really weird and love to have fun. The best part about her is how easy she is to talk with. We talk about all kinds of stuff. Anything...


I'll be heading out of the Referral Center at the MTC in April too. I finally will be working as a classroom teacher and I'm way excited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures didn't load right, Agh! Congrats on being an offical business guy. That's so exciting when you know you are headed to something you know is right for your life. I am so happy to get that show on the road!

Love you. Keep posting I love it!