Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Spirit of Elijah

Hey everyone, this week I was perusing the internet and felt like researching information about our family history. I got really excited and after just a few minutes searching I found a web page put together by some distant relative (The McCuistion Family). Her line is of our great great grandfather's sister. On this website she has some history written about our ancestors that I think is really cool. Click the picture for a link to her site(the picture is of James Taylor Kirk).



As I read this history I wanted to build I place where we as a family could share our stories with each other, and a place where we could remember important events in our lives. I've started building a family tree that I hope we all can work together on. I love you all. Let's make history!

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

i love kristi's bubble end in that dress =)! can't wait to see ya'll!