Saturday, May 9, 2009

Moved in and moving on

We are all settled in here in Arizona now. I finally found a job and I start Monday. The weather is already getting up to 110 degrees here, *sigh*

I was looking back on a website created by an organization called the Moregood Foundation. Its purpose is to flood the internet with positive websites about the church. One of my old mission buddies worked for them and asked me to write my testimony as an answer to a question on a website called mormonchurch.com. I just happened back to it and saw something pretty awesome that made my day. You should go read it:

How do I know?

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

Todd that was wonderful for me to read, I felt your words and especially when I arrived to the bottom of that page and saw someone seeking more! What a great feeling!