Wednesday, October 8, 2008

7 October 2008

Wasn't General Conference amazing? I felt like so much of what was taught answered my prayers. I'm so grateful for the inspired nature of the Apostles.

I have new group again at the MTC. Always a blast. They are a more reserved and spiritual group than usual for me. I'm a bit wild in my class sometimes; the adjustment has been a good experience.

School is still stressful as ever, but I've been getting excited about planning the honeymoon. Remember, we are pretty poor. I've been looking at hotel and ticket prices all week. It's all I can think about. I bit you are wondering where we think we might go? Well, I'm not sure I want to give out those details yet. If anyone wants to donate a couple...ten grand though, we'd love to go someplace like Hawaii or Europe. Just in case you got it laying around, you know.

Anyway, have a great week.

Don't miss the Red River Shootout!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview?gameId=282850201

3 comments:

Jessi said...

hey doofus. we need a lunch date!

Unknown said...

I'd donate heavily to your cause if I didn't have a few of my own :) Love you bud, it was so good to talk to you today.

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Your whole married life will be a honeymoon if you work together on it. Mom and I are still on ours.