Sunday, June 15, 2008

15 June 2008

So School is almost over. I have my last day of class on Monday! Then it is on to crazy finals which are going to kick my butt. I can't wait to be done so I can stop stressing for the rest of my summer and just relax with Kristi and my missionaries...awh, life is gonna be great. I've working on making some simple websites for my ISYS class. You can check them out at:

Todd Kirk Home

I highly recommend the "Texas: The Promised Land site"

The Web Server has been really temperamental so if some of the links don't work I'm sorry...

3 comments:

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Enjoyed the texas website! Mostly I enjoy you!
love mom

The Gallands said...

I love the texas site!! I still think while inappropriate you should ad the Lone Star Beer logo (if you can't buy it, you're in a foriegn country) Love you!!

A Person said...

Todd, that is an interesting map. In the interest of being fair and balanced, I feel that you should also post this much more accurate map, detailing the actual differences between Texas and California. As an added bonus, it does not contain spelling errors, as it was written and designed by a Californian and not a Texan.