Thursday, May 1, 2008

31 April 2008 (Surprise for Rachel)

Well, me and Kristi are still having a blast together. We spent last weekend with her sister Jen. We had a tone of fun: a picnic is Provo Canyon, J-Dogs (the awesome hot dog stand south of campus), we hung out at Dan and Connie's place (their aunt and uncle), and unforunnately had a One Tree Hill Marathon (barf...). It was a seriously a blast though and a much needed hiatus before I bit the bullet with summer school (the nightmare has begun by the way). Jen is really great and we clicked. Her daughter is adorable and I enjoyed playing with her too. The good news, is that I made a great impression. Yeah, that's right. Jen thinks I am pretty swell for Kristi too.



Sadly though, the surprise attack on Sister Kirk was ruined by Old Man Kirk, but Kristi and I still had the last laugh. We sent Rachel her birthday package last week, complete with candy, a new study journal which is really cool), and pictures of me and Kristi...

...together...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ew! You're kissing. Yuck. I think I need to tell Kristi you have cooties. Its not so sweet that she's kissing my baby brother :) Seriously, so glad you had a good break. I have finals next week, YEAH!

The Gallands said...

KISSING???? It cracks me up that you posted that. I think I have to be next. I reaaaaallllyyy need to be as cool as you and Kristi, and brave enough to post kissing on the blog!

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Yeah, I have to agree that the kissing is a bit much. Well, I'm glad that you are happy. And Kristi is beautiful.

Shaeleen Clark said...

As your cousin, I'm happy for you. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your time in college. I'd love to chat sometime. Keep in touch. If you don't know which cousin. I'm a lancaster... check out my blog there is a link from Mimi's.